In collaboration with the Wyoming Association of Community College Trustees (WACCT), all seven of Wyoming’s community colleges and the Wyoming Community College Commission (WCCC) participated in a Governance Institute for Student Success at Casper College in Casper, Wyoming on June 2 & 3, 2016.
Over 45 college trustees, presidents, commissioners and college administrators participated in a variety of presentations, learning activities and student data reviews for two days to develop and refine their student success agendas. It was a fruitful time for Wyoming’s educational leaders across the state to work together and share best practices to focus on student success data and governing board training.
Participating colleges included:
- Casper College
- Central Wyoming College
- Eastern Wyoming College
- Laramie County Community College
- Northern Wyoming Community College
- Northwest College
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Wyoming Community College Commission (WCCC)
- Wyoming Association of Community College Trustees (WACCT)