To foster student success and college completion through effective governance.
The Governance Institute for Student Success provides a governance leadership model that will identify key policy decisions, actions, and levers for institutional transformation that trustees and presidents throughout the nation can use to support innovation, accountability, and improvement in developmental education and student success, equity, and completion.
The Governance Institute for Student Success engages community college trustees and presidents in thoughtful and courageous dialogue to:
- Assess governing boards’ readiness to advance a student success agenda;
- Enhance awareness of data-informed decision making;
- Promote accountability for measuring and improving student success;
- Strengthen governance practices to foster support for student progress, equity and completion;
- Underscore degree and certificate completion as key measures of college outcomes and student success.